Thursday, February 15, 2007

Someone take an AXE to their marketing department!

I hate the current Axe commercial. Their commercials are pretty lowbrow, but this one is just... I'm suprised it's still on the air. I would have thought a feminist group would havescreamed to high heaven by now.

There are several versions of different length, but in general it's a mass of attractive women in bikini's swimming, running through a jungle, and hurdling over one another in an attempt to grap a man who is spraying two cans of Axe over himself. The camera zooms out to show the breathtaking scale of the stampeding women, and we're greeted with the new commercial's tag line "Spray more get more."

Spray more get more. Get more what? Women in general? Sex? I know it's purposely ambiguous, but come on, be a little more original in showing that this aerosol spray scent is going to get me more women.

LAME!
LAME!
LAME!

No comments: